QFM High Performance brake pads are designed to meet the high temperatures generated by heavy and prolonged braking while towing or extreme four-wheel driving. Offering a maximum continuous working temperature of 780° C these pads provide superb braking performance making them the best in their category on the Australian market.
Whether off-road track, rally or hill climbs or simply street use, these pads are low fade and offer a consistent braking performance making them ideal for those who want performance braking without having to change pads.
Part No. QFM1149
All pads sold as two pair.
Toyota LandCruiser 70 series
- 1990 -1999 - KZJ73,LJ70,LJ72,BJ73,HZJ70,HZJ73,HZJ75,FZJ75R
- 1990 onwards - FJ80,FZJ75,FZJ80,HZJ75,HZJ8
- 1993 - 2003 - KZJ73,LJ70,LJ72,LJ73,LJ77,LJ79
- 1988 onwards - LN106,LN111,LN116,LN130,YN106,YN135,YN130, RN105,RN106,RN110,RN130
- 1990 onwards - LN107R, LN167R, RZN 169R (4x4) C/Chas, Pickup, VZN130R V6 4WD
- 1998 - Apr 2005 - LN172R (4x4) Cab Chasis
- 1998 - Oct 2002 - RZN174R X Cab Pickup
- Nov 2000 - Apr 2005 - KZN165
- Nov 2002 - Apr 2005 - VZN167R
- 1990-1999 - KZJ71,KZJ78,
- May 1993 - May 1996 - KZJ71,KZJ78
- 1993 - 2002 - PJ70, PJ77
- 1988 - 1997 - 4WD Wagon 2.4 (Import)
Toyota 4 Runner
- 1990 - 1996 - SR5 4&6 Cyl.
|Cold Friction Coefficient||Hot Friction Coefficient||Temperature Range Deg° C||Composition||Suitable For|
The compound is well suited