Heavy Duty 4WD brake pads are the best available on the Australian market. Providing optimum braking performance, they handle a wide range of driving and towing conditions for all 4WD vehicles. Offering a maximum continuous working temperature of 540° C these pads provide excellent braking performance and pedal feel.
Constructed from non-asbestos material and formulated to meet the demand of all 4WD applications, these pads provide low rotor wear, low noise, a long pad life and a responsive pedal feel.
- Colorado - RC 3.0 TD, 2.4 & 3.6 V6 MPI (July 2008 to May 2012)
- Colorado - RG 2.8 TD (June 2012 on)
- Colorado 7 - RG 2.8 TD (Feb 2013 on)
- D-Max - 3.0 TD 2.4 & 3.6 V6 MPI (July 2008 on)
- MU-X - 2.5 & 3.0 TD (2013 on)