Super Dot 4 Brake Fluid is recommended for re-fill or top-up of brake and clutch systems in passenger cars, 4WD's, motorcycles, light and heavy duty commercial vehicles, mining, construction and agricultural equipment that require a non petroleum based Dot 3, Dot 4 or Super Dot 4 brake & clutch hydraulic fluid.
Super Dot 4 Brake Fluid is suitable for use where the vehicle manufacturer specifies Dot 3 or Dot 4 brake fluid.
Super Dot 4 Brake Fluid should be changed according to the manufacturers service specifications.
Super Dot 4 Brake Fluid can be used for first fill or refilling a brake or clutch system. For best results, the system should always be flushed with Penrite Brake Fluid Super Dot 4 prior to first fill or before refilling the system.
- Do not mix this product with SILICONE DOT 5 or MINERAL type brake fluids.
- For vehicles that require mineral based products i.e. Citroen, Penrite LHM Plus should be used.
- Not mixable with Silicone type assembly compounds
- Avoid contact with skin, varnish & paint. If skin contact occurs wash with water.
Brake Fluids are naturally hygroscopic and will absorb water from the air. This will lower the effectiveness of the product. After opening bottle, ensure cap is resealed tightly to avoid water contamination.
- Excellent braking response due to high boiling point of fluid.
- High wet boiling point ensures long term retention of fluid performance.
- Better performance for life of fluid compared to DOT 3 fluids.
- Compatible with all common brake system materials
- Compatible with Dot 3 & Dot 5.1 (low temperature, non-silicone type)
- AS 1960.1-1995
- JIS K2233 (Japan)
- ISO 4925
- US FMVSS No 116 Super DOT 4
- SAE J1703/J1704
- Holden HN 1796
- Ford ESZ-M6C55-A