Hydraulic Brake Booster Upgrade - Toyota LandCruiser VDJ7#
8 May 2015 4:13:25 PM
Toyota LandCruiser VDJ7# Hydraulic Brake Booster Upgrade
Marks 4WD has developed a hydraulic brake booster upgrade to suit the Toyota LandCruiser VDJ76, 78 & 79 models.
The hydraulic brake booster unit runs off the power steering pump inline with the steering box. The vehicles steering remains unaffected.These style hydraulic units have been used in braking systems for decades in most Ford and Chevrolet heavy duty vehicles, they are well proven for reliability and performance.
The line pressure in the braking system is increased when using the hydraulic unit from around 1,000 PSI up to around 2,000 PSI depending on model. As the pressure is increased we recommend at a minimum to replace your old factory rubber brake lines - we offer ADR approved stainless steel braided brake lines at a discounted price when purchased with the hydraulic brake booster kit.
Advantages of our upgrade kit:
- Reduced pedal effort
- Increased stopping power
- Genuine AC Delco hydraulic brake booster
- More responsive brake pedal
- Retains factory Toyota powersteering pressure sensor
What the kit consists of :
- Genuine AC Delco hydraulic brake booster - machined to bolt into the VDJ7# Toyota LandCruiser vehicles
- Power steering pump to hydraulic brake booster unit line
- Hydraulic brake booster to power steering box line
- Low pressure return line
- Return line T piece
- Hose clamps
- Nuts, bolts & washers