These cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine-swap applications. Their contoured design improves flow by aiming the exhaust directly at the exit port. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak-free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Their short design allows for maximum ground clearance by tracking the exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan.
- Intended for all GM LS (except LS7 and LS9) engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, emissions compliance and leak-free sealing
- Ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance
- 304 stainless steel mating flanges included (mating flange fasteners are not included)
- Genuine gaskets included (Part number 92202326)
- 2.25-inch outlet diameter
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Free-flowing for good performance and catalytic converter efficiency
- Recommended for strong performance engines making up to 500 horsepower
Note:Not compatible with LS1 starter motors. Check your starter solenoid is in line above the starter, if it is rotated towards the chassis it will not fit with these headers.
Note: Colours may vary depending on supply availability. Headers will be supplied in either Natural Cast, Silver Ceramic, Black Ceramic, Cast Iron Gray or Titanium Ceramic finish.