These Drop Boxes are designed as a no fuss bolt-in solution for castor correction on 75-100m (3-4") lifts.
Drop boxes are designed to allow the radius arms to be dropped below the chassis to correct the caster geometry, correct the articulation of the suspension components and improve ride.
The drop boxes are a 100% bolt-in setup which means no welding or cutting required like many others on the market.
Benefits of the drop boxes include:
- Levelled radius arms allowing the wheels to better follow the track surface increasing occupant comfort & traction in addition to solving caster issues associated with suspension lifts.
- Elimination of the preload on the rubber bushings giving greater flex & longer bushing life.
- Front diff moved forward (approx. 10mm) allowing clearance between tyre & guard (no need for Radius Arm Spacers when Drop Boxes are installed)
- The gear box cross member spaced (down approx. 8mm) improving pinion angles.
- A smoother ride due to reduced resistance of suspension components in their natural arc.
NOTE: These drop boxes are sold as a pair to suit one vehicle
- Nissan Patrol GQ & GU
Part No. MFK20115