Electronic Speedometer Correction Unit - GQ / Y60 Nissan Patrol
This unit is almost plug & play - Plug the genuine Nissan connectors into the speed sensor and connect ignition power and earth to the unit.
- Multi program electronic speedometer correction unit
- Nissan Patrol GQ / Y60 wiring loom
The new Marks 4WD Speedometer Correction Unit is the first of its kind for a few reasons:
- Enter your factory tyre size and then your new tyre size - the unit will calculate the required change
- Enter tyre details in metric (265/75 r16) or imperial (33x12.5 r15)
- Adjust by a percentage change only
- Adjustable in 0.5% steps so you can get your speedometer set accurately
- LCD display
- You can adjust and save the programs in real time while driving the vehicle
We recommend using a GPS to check your speedometer once your speedometer correction unit has been set.
Our digital speedo corrector units are 100% designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia. The team who designed the unit also sell the unit. Local Australian phone/email support if you need assistance for installation or programming.
Note: If your speedometer is not perfectly accurate though the entire range, our unit cannot fix this.