Off-road driving requires you to have reliable recovery points to cope with numerous recovery situations.
Don't be fooled into thinking that factory or generic tow points will be enough. They may serve well as tie down points for transporting but that's about all.
Ensure you have the right equipment when you need it the most!
These tow points have been designed specifically for the Toyota LandCruiser 76, 78 & 79 series. They have been destruction tested and put through real-life recovery situations. These tow points have been designed for use with 4.7T bow shackles which are available separately.
All tow points have been designed for straight line pull-type recoveries and are not to be used for lifting purposes.
This is a quality, reliable product with the following features;
- Made from 14mm SS41 carbon steel plate
- Direct bolt onto your chassis using high tensile bolts - no cutting or welding required
- Powder coated yellow for high visibility
- Matched pair - specific to each side
- Allow for use of 4.7T bow shackles and a bridle strap
- Rated to a Working Weight Limit (WWL) of 5000 Kg per tow point
- 76, 78 & 79 Series (coil front)
- This kit has been designed with extended tow points to protrude through the factory fitted bash plate where installed.
- Not compatible with Toyota factory bull bar
- Not compatible with TJM bull bar
- 2 x Tow Points
- 6 x Bolts
- Flat & Spring washers
Part No. RPCRU70E