Off-road driving requires you to have reliable recovery points to cope with numerous recovery situations.
Don't be fooled into thinking that factory or generic tow points will be enough. They may serve well as tie down points for transporting but that's about all.
Ensure you have the right equipment when you need it the most!
These tow points have been designed specifically for the Toyota LandCruiser Prado 120. They have been destruction tested and put through real-life recovery situations. These tow points have been designed for use with the 4.7T bow shackles which are supplied in this kit, extra or replacement shackles are also available separately.
All tow points have been designed for straight line pull-type recoveries and are not to be used for lifting purposes.
This is a quality, reliable product with the following features;
- Made from 12mm SS41 carbon steel plate
- Direct bolt onto your chassis using high tensile bolts - no cutting or welding required
- Powder coated yellow for high visibility
- Matched pair - specific to each side
- Allow for use of a bridle strap
- Rated to a Working Weight Limit (WWL) of 5,000 Kg per tow point
- Elongated hole for mounting of bow shackle
- Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120
Note: Some vehicles may require one bolt hole on the chassis to be drilled out to suit the rated bolt size.
Note: It has been reported that these points have had fitting issues when an ARB Steel Bull Bar is installed. Please check that you can access both mounting holes for fitment if you have a bull bar, prior to ordering these tow points.
You can fit the 150 Series recovery points, two bolt holes line up and the third (if required) will require a hole to be drilled.
- 2 x Tow Points
- 4 Bolts
- Flat & Spring Washers
- 2 x 4.7T Bow Shackles
- 1 x Equaliser Strap (Bridle Strap) *Note: Colour may vary from above image*
Part No. RPPRA120KIT