Off-road driving requires you to have reliable recovery points to cope with numerous recovery situations.
Don't be fooled into thinking that factory or generic tow points will be enough. They may serve well as tie down points for transporting but that's about all.
Ensure you have the right equipment when you need it the most!
These tow points have been designed specifically for Ford Ranger PJ PK and Mazda BT-50 Gen 1 (2007-11) .Designed to fit with standard bumper and factory alloy bar, they have been destruction tested and put through real-life recovery situations. These tow points have been designed for use with 4.75T bow shackles which are available separately.
All tow points have been designed for straight line pull-type recoveries and are not to be used for lifting purposes.
This is a quality, reliable product with the following features;
- Made from 18mm SS41 carbon steel plate
- Direct bolt onto your chassis using high tensile bolts - no cutting or welding required
- Powder coated yellow for high visibility
- Matched pair - specific to each side
- Allow for use of 4.75T bow shackles and a bridle strap
- Rated to a Working Weight Limit (WWL) of 5000 Kg per tow point
- PJ, PK
- BT-50 Gen 1 2007-11
- 2 x Tow Points
- All bolts, nuts and washers required for fitting
Part No. RP-RAN01