Australian made from UHWMPE 10mm 12 strand synthetic rope, as used in a range of winch ropes. The soft shackles are supplied complete with high visibility abrasion resistant sheaths and pre-tensioned for immediate use.
By using a soft shackle you effectively remove a very heavy and potentially lethal standard steel shackle from your recovery system.
Being manufactured from rope the soft shackle floats, so no more lost shackles or pins in muddy, watery environments during recovery. It is also flexible, so suitable for a huge variety of applications.
Rope spliced breaking strain 10mm - 9000kgs
- Maximum strength to weight ratio and strength comparable to steel
- Lowest elongation, minimal stretch
- Light weight for gross weight reduction
- Time saver, takes less time to set up than a conventional shackle
- Floats in water and muddy environments
- Abrasion resistant sheaths for maximum durability