If you are after more flex in the rear end of your vehicle, then these xtended shackles are an easy way to achieve it.
An extended shackle creates a greater sweeping arc of the shackle which in turn provides for more wheel travel and a nicer ride.
This pair of extended, greaseable, anti inversion shackles for the rear leaf springs of a Toyota LandCruiser will provide a lift of between approx. 25-30mm.
These shackles are engineered to the highest standard with the following features;
- factory size grease-able pins (to allow installation of factory bushings)
- inbuilt grease nipple protection
- 50mm extended plates - more length than factory shackles
All extended shackles incorporate a stepped bolt design, ensuring that the shackles cannot be overtightened and preventing deformation of the bushings.
Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series
- FZJ, HZJ, HDJ 1999 onwards
- VDJ76, VDJ78, VDJ79 2007 onwards
Part No. SK358EXT