A Fully Integrated onboard Air Compressor system Manufactured to suit the Toyota LandCruiser 200 Series.
The benefits of an integrated compressor system go far beyond inflating and deflating your tyres for off-roading. Compressed air can also be handy for camping accessories, pumping up sports balls, bike tires, air mattresses, and many other inflatable devices.
The tried and tested air compressor and 8m air hose is conveniently integrated and hidden into the existing rear panels in the cargo area, neatly tucking everything out of site.
The wiring and stainless steel braided air line are run to the front vented module panel, replacing the existing OEM Panel.
Here you will find your easy access toggle switch, and a Dial Type Pressure Gauge with a built-in automatic pressure cut off at your pre-selected pressure for hands-free operation.
This is the perfect DIY compressor kit that includes all required fitting components for your 200 series Landcruiser.
- Low operation noise
- Thermal cutout switch
- OEM quality wiring harness
- Set and forget pressure gauge
- Integrated design for OEM finish
- braided stainless steel pressure hoses
- Includes coiled 8m air hose
- Compressed air anywhere
- Easy install
- No Load Current Draw – 8A
- Under Load Current Draw – 14.5A
- No Load Air Flow – 52L/m 0KPa 1 CFM
- Loaded Air Flow – 28L/m 0KPa 0.72 CFM
- Tyre Inflation 33″ Tire from 15 PSI to 35 PSI approx 3 1/2 minutes
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- 200 Series