Exhaust Headers - LS series V8 engine
These cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine-swap applications.
These cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine-swap applications. Their contoured design improves flow by aiming the exhaust directly at the exit port. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak-free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Their short design allows for maximum ground clearance by tracking the exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan.
- Intended for all GM LS (except LS7 and LS9) engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, emissions compliance and leak-free sealing
- 304 stainless steel mating flanges included (mating flange fasteners are not included)
- Gaskets included (Please note these are left and right specific)
- 2.25-inch outlet diameter
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Free-flowing for good performance and catalytic converter efficiency
- Recommended for strong performance engines making up to 500 horsepower
Note: Not compatible with LS1 starter motors. Check your starter solenoid is in line above the starter, if it is rotated towards the chassis it will not fit with these headers.