Flywheel – Commodore V6 Series 1 Engine
AUD$595.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$540.91)
Flywheel kit to suit Holden Commodore V6 series 1 engines (6-bolt crank)
- VN Commodore V6 series 1 engine
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Flywheel to suit Commodore V6 Series 1 Engine
This flywheel kit is to designed so that an engine out of automatic Commodore can be fitted to a manual transmission.
This flywheel can be used for converting an automatic Commodore to a manual transmission (T5), as well as is suitable for our Commodore V6 to manual transmission conversion kits.
- Billet flywheel
- Spigot bush
- Special aligning & bush fitting tool
- Clutch dowels
- Clutch bolts
- Crankshaft bolts
- Flexplate bolts
To Suit – Holden Automatic V6 engines
- VN Commodore series 1 V6 engine (6-bolt crank)
Also Suit’s – Marks4WD Conversion kits
- Bell Housing Adaptor Kit – Commodore V6 engine to Hilux Gearbox (G52 5-speed manual) MFK129
- Bell Housing Adaptor Kit – Commodore V6 to Hilux Gearbox (R150F, R151F 5-speed manual) MFK129B
- To be used in conjunction with our clutch kit MCK129 for the above kits
- Flexplate not supplied.
- You will need to reuse your existing auto flex plate.
- The flexplate is bolted to the rear of our flywheel as per the instructions provided.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.