GU ZD30 / TD42 – Hydraulic Brake Booster Upgrade
AUD$1,250.00 – AUD$1,685.00
Hydraulic Brake Booster upgrade kit
To Suit Nissan Patrol – GU / Y61 (non-ABS) fitted with
- TD42 – 4.2L Diesel
- ZD30 – 3.0L Turbo Diesel
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Hydraulic Brake Booster Upgrade Kit to suit GU ZD30 / TD42 Nissan Patrol (non-ABS)
The Marks 4WD kit utilises the AC Delco hydraulic brake booster units sourced from AC Delco in the USA. Our workshop then completely strips down and machines each unit for a direct bolt-in fit to the particular vehicle model.
This style of hydraulic unit has been used in braking systems for decades in most Ford and Chevrolet heavy-duty vehicles where they are well proven for reliability and performance.
The hydraulic brake booster unit connects in line with your existing power steering pump without affecting the operation or feel of the factory steering.
As the line pressure in the braking system is increased when using the hydraulic unit from around 1,000 PSI up to around 2,000 PSI, we recommend replacing your old factory rubber brake lines with our Marks 4WD ADR approved stainless steel braided brake lines.
Our engineers have fully tested the braking system on the vehicles to ensure they meet current Australian vehicle standards enabling us to provide the necessary documentation to assist with having the unit approved on your 4WD.
The test results braking from 100km/h demonstrates why the upgrade is an important addition to your vehicle.
(Note: Results will vary with tyre dimensions, vehicle model and modifications)
Test vehicle – 79 series dual cab LandCruiser weighing 3780kg
- Braking Distance – Standard factory vacuum – 98 metres
- Braking Distance – Marks4wd Hydraulic booster – 58 metres
Advantages of our Upgrade
- Reduced pedal effort
- Increased stopping power
- More responsive brake pedal
- Engineered to meet VSB14 requirements
- Genuine AC Delco hydro brake booster – modified to suit each vehicle model
- All required hoses, hose clamps, bolts & washers
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- ADR approved stainless steel braided brake lines – made to suit your particular vehicle and suspension lift
- High temp brake pads
- High quality slotted brake rotors
- New brake master cylinder
- The hoses supplied with this unit will only fit right-hand drive vehicles
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.