GQ with LS1 V8 – Hydraulic Brake Booster Upgrade
AUD$1,370.00 – AUD$1,805.00
Hydraulic Brake Booster upgrade kit
- Nissan Patrol – GQ / Y60 fitted with an LS1 V8 engine.
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Hydraulic Brake Booster Upgrade Kit to suit GQ / Y60 Nissan Patrol with an LS1 V8 Engine
The Marks 4WD kit utilises the AC Delco hydraulic brake booster units sourced from AC Delco in the US. Our workshop then completely strips down and machines each unit for a direct bolt-in fit to the particular vehicle model.
This style of hydraulic unit has been used in braking systems for decades in most Ford and Chevrolet heavy-duty vehicles where they are well proven for reliability and performance.
The hydraulic brake booster unit connects in line with your existing power steering pump without affecting the operation or feel of the factory steering.
As the line pressure in the braking system is increased when using the hydraulic unit from around 1,000 PSI up to around 2,000 PSI, we recommend replacing your old factory rubber brake lines with our Marks 4WD ADR approved stainless steel braided brake lines.
The test results braking from 100km/h demonstrates why the upgrade is an important addition to your vehicle.
(Note: Results will vary with tyre dimensions, vehicle model and modifications)
Test vehicle – 79 series dual cab LandCruiser weighing 3780kg
- Braking Distance – Standard factory vacuum – 98 metres
- Braking Distance – Marks4wd Hydraulic booster – 58 metres
Advantages of our Upgrade
- Reduced pedal effort
- Increased stopping power
- More responsive brake pedal
- Engineered to meet VSB14 requirements
- Genuine AC Delco hydro brake booster – modified to suit each vehicle model
- All required hoses, hose clamps, bolts & washers
- ADR approved stainless steel braided brake lines – made to suit your particular vehicle and suspension lift
- High temp brake pads
- High quality slotted brake rotors
- New brake master cylinder
Optional Brake Lines
- Assembled inhouse here at Marks4WD
- Made to Order
- Allow 3-5 business days before dispatch from the date of order
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000PSI in our workshop
- Sold as complete sets only
- The engine must be fitted with a cast-iron steering pump to suit this it
- The hoses supplied with this unit will only fit right-hand drive vehicles
- Nissan Patrol – GQ / Y60 fitted with an LS1 V8 engine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.