Hydraulic Brake Booster Upgrade Kit to suit Toyota Hilux KUN26R (ABS)
The Marks 4WD kit utilises the AC Delco hydraulic brake booster units sourced from AC Delco in the USA. Our workshop then completely strips down and machines each unit for a direct bolt-in fit to the particular vehicle model.
This style of hydraulic unit has been used in braking systems for decades in most Ford and Chevrolet heavy-duty vehicles where they are well proven for reliability and performance.
The hydraulic brake booster unit connects in line with your existing power steering pump without affecting the operation or feel of the factory steering.
As the line pressure in the braking system is increased when using the hydraulic unit from around 1,000 PSI up to around 2,000 PSI, we recommend replacing your old factory rubber brake lines with our Marks 4WD ADR approved stainless steel braided brake lines.
Advantages of our Upgrade
- Reduced pedal effort
- Increased stopping power
- More responsive brake pedal
- Engineered to meet VSB14 requirements
- Genuine AC Delco hydro brake booster – modified to suit each vehicle model
- All required hoses, hose clamps, bolts & washers
Optional Brake Lines
- Click here for our Toyota Hilux 4WD Braided Brake Lines
- Assembled inhouse here at Marks4WD
- Made to Order – Allow 3-5 business days before dispatch from the date of order
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000PSI in our workshop
- Sold as complete sets only
- High temperature brake pads
- High quality slotted brake rotors
- New brake master cylinder
- Not suitable for vehicles fitted with VSC (Vehicle Stability Control)
- The hoses supplied with this unit will only fit right-hand drive vehicles
- Most ABS-equipped models will require the airbox to turbo hose to be replaced or modified for clearance (Toyota part no. 17881-0L110)
- Toyota Hilux KUN26 (ABS)