Digital Speedo Corrector - Hall Effect 3 Wire Sensor
To suit vehicles fitted with 3 wire hall effect speed sensors
Some vehicles include:
- Holden Commodore - VN & VP manual & automatic
- Holden Commodore - VR & VS manual
- Jeep Cherokee
- Land Rover
- Range Rover
- Suzuki Jimny
- Suzuki Grand Vitara (with ABS up to 2003)
Electronic Speedometer Correction Unit - To Suit Vehicles Fitted WIth 3 Wire Hall Effect Speed Sensors
Simple to install wiring loom - Connect speed signal in & out ignition power and earth.
The new Marks 4WD Speedometer Correction Unit is the first of its kind for a few reasons:
- Enter your factory tyre size and then your new tyre size - the unit will calculate the required change
- Enter tyre details in metric (265/75 r16) or imperial (33x12.5 r15)
- Adjust by a percentage change only
- Adjustable in 0.5% steps so you can get your speedometer set accurately
- LCD display
- You can adjust and save the programs in real time while driving the vehicle
We recommend using a GPS to check your speedometer once your speedometer correction unit has been set.
Our digital speedo corrector units are 100% designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia. The team who designed the unit also sell the unit. Local Australian phone/email support if you need assistance for installation or programming.
Note 1: If your speedometer is not perfectly accurate though the entire range, our unit cannot fix this.
Note 2: This unit does NOT work with the 200 series LandCruiser
- Multi program electronic speedometer correction unit
- Universal hall effect wiring loom