- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Bonnet Strut Kit to suit LandCruiser VDJ 70 Series (01/2007 to 08/2016)
This bonnet strut kit is designed specifically for the VDJ 70 series LandCruiser (pre 08/2016).
It makes opening and closing the heavy LandCruiser bonnet a breeze and allows for unrestricted easy access to the engine bay.
Easy installation that can be done at home with a few tools or by any workshop.
- Gas Struts
- Ball Studs
- Associated fittings
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- Check clearance along guards. Aftermarket accessories or secondary battery bracket can foul on struts when the bonnet is closed if they run along the guards.
- We offer an optional bracket for a dual battery tray that allows for clearance of the struts. Refer to MFC41023
- The bracket is slotted to allow for fitment to different styles of tray.
- Although we have not encountered any dual battery trays that do not suit the bracket we cannot guarantee this bracket will suit your specific application.
- You will need to have access to an M6 nutsert/rivnut tool for installation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.