High Clearance Tow Bar – Toyota LandCruiser 79 Series
AUD$1,295.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$1,177.27)
Toyota LandCruiser High Clearance Tow Bar with Integrated Recovery Points
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- VDJ79 Single Cab
- VDJ79 Dual Cab
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
79 series Toyota LandCruiser High Clearance Tow Bar
Marks 4WD have engineered one of a kind high clearance tow bar specifically for the VDJ79 series Toyota LandCruiser single and dual cab models.
The tow bar is mounted higher than other styles (factory or aftermarket) by having the receiver integrated into the centre crossbar of the tow bar, rather than hanging down below like most other designs.
- Higher departure angle than any other manufacturer (extra 95mm ground clearance)
- Rated at 3,500kg towing capacity and 350kg tow ball download
- Tested to Australian standards on both the towbar and recovery points.
- Rated recovery points on either side of the tow bar to a Working Load Limit of 5,000kgs each
- Powder-coated for a tough and durable finish
- Designed and made in Australia using Australian steel and coatings
Height Comparison with Factory Toyota Towbar
The photo’s display how the Marks 4WD high clearance towbar design integrates the receiver into the crossbar keeping it 60mm higher than the factory Toyota tow bar receiver.
Combining the integrated receiver and slimmer design with higher mounting points results in an extra 95mm of ground clearance over the standard factory Toyota tow bar.
- High clearance tow bar with recovery points
- Hitch pin with clip
- All fixing hardware
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- The Tow Hitch is purchased separately – Heavy Duty Adjustable Tow Hitch – 4.0T
- Wiring harness not supplied (We recommend purchasing the factory harness from Toyota)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.