Toyota VDJ79 Diesel Fuel Filter / Water Separator Kit
A full bolt in Mann+Hummel Fuel Filter / Water Separator Kit to suit the Toyota LandCruiser VDJ79.
Modern diesel engines use a higher injection pressure due to advanced performance requirements. The injection systems used have very high requirements regarding cleanliness of the fuel. This means the fuel should contain hardly any particles and practically no water (condensate). Installing our MANN+HUMMEL fuel filter kit helps to protect your engine from costly engine failure caused by dirty contaminated fuel when in remote areas or using jerry cans. MANN+HUMMEL uses high performance multigrade media for the filtration of the fuel.
The MANN+HUMMEL PreLine series separates more than 93% of water present in the fuel and so fulfils the requirements of leading injection system producers. The perfectly matched interaction between the PreLine pre-filter and the MANN+HUMMEL main filter offers maximum protection for the sensitive injection system and contributes to the economic running of your engine.
Main features and advantages
- Use with diesel fuel
- Up to 100 l/h volume flow rate
- Use of multigrade high performance media
- 93 % water separation
- Modular system with excellent flexibility
- Easy to service
- Integrated, effective and easy to handle hand pump with 45° position to drain off water and for priming during service
- Integrated water collector
- Parallel operation possible with a number of systems
- Water in fuel indicator lamp for dash