Transfer Case Adaptor to suit 4L80E to Nissan Patrol GQ / GU (RB30, RD28)
Our Marks4WD transfer case adaptor for the Nissan Patrol engine conversion using the 4L80E automatic transmission.
The transfer case adaptor housing replaces the automatic transmission extension housing. The adaptor housing then fits into the transfer case using the original Nissan bolts.
The housing has mounting provisions for the hi/low lever.
- Adaptor housings
- Engine mounts to suit
- Adaptor plate
- Coupler shaft
- Shifter linkage extension (GQ models)
- Engine Mounts
To Suit – Nissan Patrol
- GQ / Y60 – RB30 & RD28 transfer case
- GU / Y61 – RD28 transfer case
- When using this transmission, the crossmember and transfer case will most likely need to be moved back.
- Therefore, the tail shafts will need to be lengthened and shortened accordingly.
- The Hi-low linkage and brackets fitted to the factory automatic-equipped Patrols will not suit this adaptor kit. (We recommend that you use the lever, linkages and lockout plate from a manual vehicle)
- The 4L80E, when coupled up to our adaptor housing, gives you an overall transmission length of 833 mm.