Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to suit Holden V8 (Turbo Pattern) to Toyota LandCruiser FJ, HJ Series (Manual Gearbox)
A Marks4WD complete conversion kit fitting a Holden V8 to the FJ & HJ Series 4 and 5-Speed manual LandCruisers.
Supplied with the bell housing adaptor kit, clutch kit, fan adaptor kit and engine mount kit, our conversion utilises the GM flywheel and clutch along with the Toyota bell housing.
Instead of a new bell housing, a flywheel housing is supplied, which measures 122 mm/4.8 long. This housing has the GM bolt pattern on the front and the Toyota 1F, 2F, and 3F, bolt pattern on the rear.
The kit has been designed to allow firewall clearance without shifting the transmission or altering the drive shaft lengths. The gearbox input shaft is coupled to the clutch via an input extension shaft. The shaft has the Toyota internal spline and spigot diameter on the gearbox end, with the GM external spline and spigot diameter on the engine end.
The front of the shaft is supported in the crankshaft by a sealed ball bearing inside an adaptor ring. The clutch is operated through a thrust-bearing extension sleeve, which is supported by a machined boss located in the centre of the housing. On the front of the sleeve is a thrust bearing to suit the GM clutch pressure plate.
Bell Housing Adaptor Kit – MFK560HT
- Adaptor flywheel housing
- Input extension shaft
- Adjustable thrust-bearing extension carrier
- Thrust bearing
- Clutch fork pivot
- Flywheel cover plate
- Spigot bearing & adaptor
- Oil pressure sender adaptor
- Water temp sender adaptor
- Bolts, Washers
Fan Adaptor Kit – MFK781
- Fan adaptor
- Adaptor spacer
Clutch Kit – MCK117
- Heavy-duty pressure plate
- Clutch plate
- Clutch diagnostic guide
Engine Mount Kit
- Left & right chassis posts
- 2 engine mount rubbers
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, FJ60, FJ75, FJ80 fitted with manual gearbox
- HJ45, HJ60, HJ61, HJ75 fitted with manual gearbox
- This kit was originally designed to replace the F series petrol engine; some second-hand parts will need to be purchased for the installation into HJ series vehicles. A bell housing from a 2F or 3F 6-cylinder petrol with clutch components such as the slave cylinder, clutch fork etc.
- When ordering Holden 308 V8 kits, please check whether the bolt pattern at the rear of the engine is a Trimatic or Turbo (Chevy) pattern.