Aisin Free Wheeling Hub – Toyota LandCruiser (Sold Individually)
Engineered to exacting OE specifications, AISIN Free Wheel Hubs efficiently transfer and disconnect drivetrain power to part-time 4 Wheel Drive applications.
Compact in design and durable against the toughest terrain, AISIN Freewheel Hubs are manufactured to the highest standards and are always OE Matched.
- Compact and durable design withstands the same rugged terrain tests performed by vehicle manufacturers.
- The robust locking mechanism provides a reliable connection of the drivetrain power to the wheels in 4 Wheel Drive mode.
- The large manual dial allows for effortless change from Two Wheel Drive to Four Wheel Drive mode.
- Avoid Chinese copies – Aisin hubs are manufactured in Japan.
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- FZJ 79, 105
- HDJ 78, 79
- HZJ 78, 79
- HZJ 105 – base model part-time 4WD (not GXL full-time 4WD)
- VDJ 76, 78, 79 (Pre 08/2016)
- These hubs are sold individually