LS V8 Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers to suit Nissan Patrol GU (4L60E / 6L80E)
Marks4WD stainless steel headers and exhausts are designed and manufactured here in Australia, supporting local manufacturing.
Designed exclusively to suit Marks 4WD bell housing adaptor kit (MFP1905) for LS engine conversions into a Nissan Patrol GU using the Holden/GM 4L60E or 6L80E automatic transmission.
They are comprised of a 1 3/4″ primary, flowing into a 2″ secondary with a 2 1/2″ base and running a 3″ outlet.
Made from stainless steel, ensuring quality and durability.
- Left & Righthand Headers
- Y piece
- Nuts, bolts, washers
To Suit – Nissan Patrol
- GU fitted with LS V8 engine & 4L60E or 6L80E automatic transmission
- Modification of the 6L80E transmission is required for the fitment of these headers.
- The lug on the left-hand or passenger side of the transmission needs to be removed and ground back to provide clearance, as shown in the images below.
- Depending on how you are running the transmission cooler lines, our manifold block, MFG20256 may assist you in gaining clearance to things like floor and exhaust.
- Vehicles fitted with rear air conditioning will have to modify or make new air conditioning lines at the firewall.
Photo of the modification required of the 6L80E transmission =