4L60E 6-bolt Transfer Case Adaptor to suit Toyota Hilux 5 Speed Gear Driven Case
Our Marks4WD transfer case adaptor housing replaces the automatic transmission extension housing. The adaptor housing then fits the transfer case using the original Toyota bolts.
The housing has mounting provisions for the Toyota Hilux/4-Runner hi/low lever.
The automatic transmission will need to be disassembled. The main output shaft is removed and replaced with one supplied in the adaptor kit.
This output shaft has a new spline to connect to the Hilux/4-Runner coupling sleeve found on the main shaft of the 5-speed gearbox.
Our kit replaces the Hilux 4-speed gearbox and is supplied with a new coupler sleeve.
The hi-low 4WD-lever housing is bolted to the top of the new adaptor housing and emerges through the original hole in the transmission tunnel.
- The 4L60E 6-Bolt has an overall case length of 553mm
- When coupled to our 41mm adaptor plate, the 160mm adaptor housing gives you an overall transmission length of 754mm.
- 2 Adaptor housings
- Reluctor ring
- Downloadable Instructions
To Suit Toyota
- Hilux 5-speed gear-driven transfer case
- 4Runner 5-speed gear-driven transfer case