Transfer Case Adaptor – 4L60E 6-bolt to Hilux 5-Speed (Gear Driven Case)
AUD$2,000.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$1,818.18)
Toyota Hilux / 4Runner engine conversion using the 4L60E 6 bolt automatic transmission
- Toyota Hilux 5-speed gear driven transfer case
- Toyota 4Runner 5-speed gear driven transfer case
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Transfer Case Adaptor to suit Toyota Hilux 5 Speed Gear Driven
The transfer case adaptor housing replaces the automatic transmission extension housing. The adaptor housing then fits the transfer case using the original Toyota bolts.
The housing has mounting provision for the Hilux/4-Runner hi/low lever.
The automatic transmission will need to be disassembled. The main output shaft is removed and replaced with one supplied in the adaptor kit. This output shaft has a new spline to connect to the Hilux/4-Runner coupling sleeve found on the main shaft of the 5-speed gearbox. Our kit that replaces the Hilux 4-speed gearbox is supplied with a new coupler sleeve.
The hi-low 4WD-lever housing is simply bolted to the top of the new adaptor housing and emerges through the original hole in the transmission tunnel.
- The 4L60E 6-Bolt has an overall case length of 553mm and when coupled up to our 41mm adaptor plate and the 160mm adaptor housing gives you an overall transmission length of 754mm.
- 2 Adaptor housings
- Change over main output shaft
- Reluctor ring
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Toyota Hilux 5-speed gear-driven transfer case
- Toyota 4Runner 5-speed gear-driven transfer case
- Price includes a change-over shaft deposit of $220.00
- The deposit will be refunded once the returned shaft has been inspected and confirmed suitable as the change over product.
- Returned change-over shafts that are pitted, rusted, heat damaged or are a short spline will not be accepted.
- All postage and freight charges for the changeover shaft are the responsibility of the sender.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.