Transfer Case Adaptor – 4L60E 6-bolt to LandCruiser 60, 70 Series 5-Speed (Split Case)
AUD$1,995.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$1,813.64)
Transfer Case Adaptor for Toyota LandCruiser V8 engine conversion using the 4L60E 6 bolt automatic transmission
- Toyota LandCruiser 5-speed split transfer case
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Transfer Case Adaptor to suit 4L60E 6-bolt to Toyota LandCruiser 60, 70 series 5-Speed (Split Case)
Suits LandCruiser / Bundera 5 speed split transfer case 19 spline – built 10/1982 on
Our adaptor housing has been designed to extend the front driveshaft away from the oil pan for sufficient clearance, thereby eliminating any oil pan modifications.
To support the transmission and transfer case the adaptor housing also has a mounting pad that accepts an 08/1980 and later split transfer case gearbox mounting rubber and cross member.
The 700R-4 has an overall case length of 594 mm and when coupled up to our 170mm adaptor housing gives you an overall transmission length of 764 mm.
- 2 adaptor housings
- Secondary spud shaft
- Hi-lo lever bracket
- Transfer case input bearing
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Toyota LandCruiser 60, 70 series (5-speed Split Case)
- Transfer case relocation can be avoided with 5-speed models if a short shaft water pump is used along with a direct-coupled fan.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.