Accessory Mount Kit to fit an Alternator LHS top with A/C Compressor LHS low mount – LS2 / LS3 (VE – VF) (6.0L – 6.2L) LS V8
Marks 4WD have designed and manufactured this alternator kit to high mount your factory 12v alternator on the left-hand top and low mount an A/C Sanden Compressor on the Left-Hand lower side of your 6.0L / 6.2L LS Series V8 engine.
This setup can work for various vehicles, including 4wds, hot rods, classic cars and more.
The Sanden Compressor can be used for Air Conditioning or as an Air Compressor.
Our kit includes all required bracketry for fitment of the alternator and Sanden compressor, brackets to mount the power steering reservoir and move the ignition coil pack for clearance, idler pulley, power steering reservoir hose, drive belt and all hardware for installation.
- Alternator Relocation Bracket (Top LHS)
- Sanden A/C Compressor Relocation Bracket (Lower LHS)
- Power Steering Reservoir Bracket
- Power Steering Hose
- Idler Pulley
- Ignition Coil Pack Bracket
- Drive Belt (6PK2510)
- All fixing hardware
- Downloadable Instructions
- LS2 / LS3 (VE – VF) (6.0L – 6.2L) LS V8
- Does not suit the VZ LS 6.0L engine
- When installing on the GQ & GU Nissan Patrol, you will need to use the MFG2006 Sanden 508 Rear Port A/C Compressor.
- When installing on the 80, 90 & and 105 series LandCruisers using our MFK1765 engine mounts, you will need to use the CM7865 Sanden Compressor.
- If your engine was previously equipped with electric power steering, you will need to swap to a 6.0L / 6.2L power steering pump and reservoir.
- Our drive belt may not fit engines using non-standard pulleys, tensioners or harmonic balancers.