Accessory Mount Kit to fit an Alternator RHS top & A/C Compressor LHS low mount – LS V8 6.0L, 6.2L (VE-VF)
Marks 4WD have designed and manufactured this kit to high mount your factory 12v alternator on the right-hand side top and low mount a Sanden A/C Compressor on the left-hand bottom of your 6.0L / 6.2L LS series V8.
This setup can work for various vehicles such as 4wds, hot rods, classic cars and more.
The Sanden Compressor can be used for Air Conditioning or as an Air Compressor.
The kit includes all brackets for fitment of the alternator, Sanden compressor, brackets to mount the power steering reservoir and move the ignition coil pack for clearance, idler pulley, power steering reservoir hose, belt and all hardware for installation.
- Alternator Relocation Bracket (Top RHS)
- Sanden Compressor Brackets (Top LHS)
- Power Steering Reservoir Bracket
- Power Steering Hose
- Idler Pulley
- Ignition Coil Pack Bracket
- Drive Belt (6PK2475)
- All fixing hardware
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- LS V8 (6.0L / 6.2L LS3) (VE – VF)
- Does not suit the VZ LS 6.0L engine
- When installing on the GQ & GU Nissan Patrol, you will need to use the MFG2006 Sanden 508 Rear Port A/C Compressor.
- When installing on the 80, 90 & and 105 series LandCruisers using our MFK1765 engine mounts, you will need to use the CM7865 Sanden Compressor.
- If your engine was previously equipped with electric power steering, you will need to swap to a 6.0L / 6.2L power steering pump and reservoir.
- Our drive belt may not fit engines using non-standard pulleys, tensioners or harmonic balancers.