Diff Lock Air Actuator Conversion Kit
Diff-Lock Air Actuator Conversion Kit allows you to replace your factory electric diff-lock motors with a simple air-activated system.
You can wire the system to use standard Carling (ARB) switches or wire them to the factory Toyota rotary switch – all your factory dash lights will work as normal.
The factory electric motors are prone to water ingress which will cause rust/corrosion and either stop you from engaging or disengaging the diff lock.
As the diff locks are engaged with the air you are required to have an onboard air supply, we use and recommend the ARB range of compressors
- Rear air diff-lock actuator
- Blanking plate
- Stone guard bracket
- Air solenoid
- 5mm Nylon airline
- Assorted fittings
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
To Suit- Toyota LandCruiser
- 70 series models 08/1999 onwards HZJ, FZJ, HDJ, etc
- May fit other models
- You will have to wire the solenoid, external switch or Toyota switch, compressor, etc. we don’t supply wiring for this as each vehicle will have different requirements.
- Instructions include the wiring diagram for the solenoid.