- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Ryco Universal Catch Can Crankcase Filter Kit – RCC360K
The Ryco universal catch can is a versatile and compatible solution designed to capture and separate oil vapours, promoting optimal engine performance and longevity. It is an alternative for vehicle owners when a dedicated Ryco catch can / fuel water separator kit is unavailable for their specific vehicle.
Ryco’s updated Catch can now incorporates an innovative service indicator, providing ease of maintenance for checking the internal filter. (Part No. RCC360K supersedes the previous RCC351K universal catch can)
With over 80 years of experience, Ryco Filters is the leading and most trusted automotive aftermarket brand for filters in Australia.
As an authorized supplier, Marks4wd is proud to offer Ryco’s 4×4 range of products backed by the support of Ryco Australia.
Fitting a quality catch can prevent contamination of your vehicle’s intake system from oil and crankcase vapours reducing your engine’s efficiency and eventually leading to possible engine damage.
Ryco’s Catch can utilize a high-efficiency filter removing oil droplets down to 1 micron while providing a low restriction to the factory PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) system.
The Ryco Advantage
- Internal bypass to meet all state emission regulations
- Innovative Filter change indicator
- Flexible 360-degree mounting options
- Upper outlet location reduces contamination flowing back into the engine
- Removes contaminants from crankcase emissions down to 1 micron.
- 12mm ID drain hose for quick draining
- 3mm electrocoated steel mounting bracket
- Ryco Catch Cans are tested to International Standard 17536 to evaluate blowby oil aerosol separators and filtering devices.
- Ryco’s RCC360K Catch can utilize’s a large 290ml sump instead of capturing the contaminants in a drain line or depositing them back into the engine’s sump.
- Prevents oil and soot buildup from crankcase gases in intake manifolds, intercoolers and throttle bodies down to 1 micron.
- Reduces maintenance of air intakes and EGR systems
- Reduces power loss by keeping your vehicle’s intake clean
- Easy Installation with the versatile orientation of both inlet & outlet ports
- Catch Can / Crankcase filter (RCC360K)
- Mounting bracket, drain hose, hose reducers & clamps
- Bolts, washers, zip ties
- Catch Can Filter Element – RCC160F
Catch Can Maintenance
- Inspect the Catch Can unit and drain any captured oil every month or 5,000km. (Noting the frequency required will depend on your individual vehicle)
- Replace the Catch Can filter element when the RED service indicator is raised.
- Washing the filter element is not recommended as filter separation efficiency is significantly reduced.
- Universal Vehicle Fit
- Petrol and diesel engines
- Turbocharged and Direct injection vehicles
- This is the upgraded version of the previous RCC351K
- PCV hoses are not included
- We also stock Ryco Catch Can & Diesel Fuel Water Separator kits specific to each vehicle.
- Refer to Ryco products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.