Ryco SynTec Oil Filter to suit Toyota LandCruiser 300 series (Z1200ST)
The Ryco Z1200St premium oil filter offers the ultimate in engine protection, exceeding OEM specifications with its high efficiency and low restriction to flow by using the Syntec synthetic Nano Fibre technology.
The Ryco SynTec Oil Filter uses a High-Efficiency Media manufactured in the USA with advanced techniques, including Nano Fibre Technology. This creates a tightly woven synthetic media that captures more dirt as oil flows through it, removing 99.8% of contaminants without increasing pressure drop across the filter.
The filter is designed to last 15,000 kilometres while maintaining oil flow and can resist temperatures up to 260°C and chemical attacks, while its efficiency and durability make it able to withstand the harsh conditions arising from extended drain periods.
The filter’s media provides a very high initial efficiency (99.8% @ 25 microns) and low restriction to flow, which is beneficial during engine start-up when cold. This results in increased engine protection within the filter’s service life of 15,000 km.
With over 80 years of experience, Ryco Filters is the leading and most trusted automotive aftermarket brand for filters in Australia.
Features & Benefits
- 30% Increase in can wall thickness to protect against offroad damage
- Matt Black textured finish for extra grip when changing filters
- Removes 99.8% of contaminants (based on ISO4548-12 99 8% efficiency at 25 micron – Z9ST)
- Low restriction to flow, making it excellent at start-up and when cold
- 15,000 kilometre service interval
- High-efficiency synthetic nanofibre media with mesh backing.
- SynTec cartridge filter has a reinforced, wound core to resist collapse
- New Vehicle Warranty Protection
Ryco Syntec Oil Filters
To Suit – Toyota Landcruiser
- 300 Series – FJA300R, LC300 (2021 – On)