Terms of Sale
- To place an order for items listed in the catalogue, please call for full pricing, freight and payment details. It is the customers responsibility to supply all the required information on the vehicle and the intended conversion.
- No shipments will be forwarded C.O.D.
- All Australian orders must be paid by bank cheque, money order, Visa, MasterCard or by direct bank deposit. Payments made by personal or business cheques will be subject to cheque clearance before any goods are dispatched.
- All Export orders must be paid for by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Goods intended for export will only be supplied GST exempt if all the export details are supplied. The delivery address must be outside Australia or to a shipping forwarder.
- Marks 4WD Adaptors will not be held responsible for any local duties, taxes or associated costs of importing/exporting, these costs will be borne by the consumer.
The price of freight and packaging is not included in the sale price. Marks 4WD Adaptors can arrange freight on your behalf should you require cartage of your goods to your premises. If you choose to nominate your own freight company, this must be stated in writing along with an account number or the shipment will not be forwarded.
If merchandise is lost or damaged while in transit, please contact the carrier involved, the responsibility is their’s. Damaged claims or shortages should be filed promptly. Insurance of goods in transit is the responsibility of the purchaser and the carrier after they leave the company’s factory. If any goods are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us for shipping details and we will attempt to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
- The currency converter should be used as a guide / reference only
- The currency rate is updated once every 24 hours
- The shopping cart checkout is completed using AUD (Australian Dollars)
- Marks 4WD Adaptors will not be held responsible for any fluctuation of currency rate held with the banking institutions or the associated charges passed on to the consumer.
Return of Goods
- Goods for credit must be returned within 14 days of the purchase date.
- All components must be in new condition and the return freight paid by the customer. Proof of purchase must accompany any goods returned as well as a valid reason for the return.
- Engine mount and bracket kits are not refundable unless proven to be faulty.
- Goods that have been specially imported, make to order or purchase to order cannot be returned unless they are proved to be faulty.
- Goods that have been ground, drilled, or modified in any way will not be accepted.
- All goods returned will be subjected to a restocking fee of up to 20% except in the case of faulty goods.
- Individual items from kits that are not used cannot be returned for credit.
- The cost of returning any product to Marks4WD is your responsibility. In the event we have made a mistake, the item is not as described, or the product is faulty we will refund reasonable return freight costs.
Change Over Deposits
- Some of the components that Marks 4WD Adaptors supply are sold on a change over basis. A change over deposit will be charged on any such item if the item is not supplied to us at the time of ordering.
- Returned change over items must be in a serviceable condition for the change over deposit to be credited. Penalties and possible forfeiting of the change over deposit will be incurred if the change over item is not fit for its purpose. All change over components must be returned within 90 days for deposit refunds.
- Freight on change over items, unless stated otherwise in writing, is the responsibility of the sender.
- The word Jeep as used in the contents of this catalogue has been recognized as a registered trademark of the Chrysler Corporation.
- All parts manufactured by Marks 4WD Adaptors have a twelve (12) month warranty from the date of purchase.
- All reconditioned and used parts have a three (3) month warranty from the date of purchase.
- No warranty will apply to any components used in a competition vehicle or any vehicle used in off road events.
The repairs and/or replacements under this warranty will be subject to the following conditions:
- Whether the part is repaired or replaced is the sole option of Marks 4WD Adaptors
- All warranty claims must be returned to the factory at the customer’s expense. No shipment will be accepted unless it has been prepaid.
- The warranty does not cover the removal or refitting expenses, loss of use of the vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience, towing or recovery or any other consequential damage. These costs will be borne by the customer.
- All parts must be returned to the factory for inspection before any warranty claim may be processed
- That the defect was not caused by an accident, misuse, neglect or lack of maintenance.
- No product manufactured by Marks 4WD Adaptors or it’s subsidiary companies can be altered, modified or re welded without the written consent of Marks 4WD Adaptors
- No warranty will be considered on any item that has been modified eg ground or dilled without the written consent of Marks 4WD Adaptors
- No warranty will apply to any components that are improperly installed
- No warranty will be considered unless an invoice copy or proof of purchase date accompanies any claim.
These warranties are additional to any conditions or warranties applying by virtue of the Trade Practices Act or legislation of any State or Federal Government. Certain State Laws and Regulations make the fitting of some motor accessories and performance equipment illegal on certain model cars, other than those used for racing or off road purposes. It is your responsibilty to ensure that the goods you are purchasing can be legally fitted to the intended vehicle. Marks 4WD Adaptors will not be held responsible for any legal consequence as a result of the fitting of any engine or transmission adaptor kit.
This catalogue has been put together using the best possible information available. Marks 4WD Adaptors cannot be held responsible for vehicles and applications that are not standard. The contents of this catalogue have been proof read before printing to minimise errors. We cannot be held responsible for errors overlooked.
This edition of Marks 4WD Adaptors export catalogue has been prepared with the consumer in mind. The general catalogue format is designed ready for use by auto parts stores, mechanics and technical salesmen and does not always answer the specific questions presented by the consumer. This special brochure is directed towards the most popular engine and transmission conversion requirements. The catalogue is not intended as a technical guide with specific requirements and alternatives, although it will supply you with the latest information that is available from Marks 4WD Adaptors. If you have additional questions or your vehicle is not listed then we suggest that you contact our sales staff for further assistance.
Marks 4WD Adaptors has made every effort to inform you of all the necessary modifications required for each of the conversions. Due to various vehicle production changes, Marks 4WD Adaptors cannot be absolutely positive of all the conversion requirements on all vehicles. If you need any further information that is not covered in this catalogue please give us a call.
Due to the variation of vehicle manufacturers specifications in Australia and international markets, Marks 4WD Adaptors will not be held responsible for incorrect information in the vehicle part finder search results. It is the users responsibility to check the search results match the owners vehicle before purchasing parts via the website.