Commodore V6 to Hilux 22R / Diesel (IFS) – Engine Mount Kit
Our Marks 4WD engine mount kit is designed to fit the Commodore V6 to a Hilux 22R or diesel-engined model equipped with IFS (Independent Front Suspension)
- Toyota Hilux 22R petrol & diesel fitted with IFS
- Toyota 4Runner 22R petrol & diesel fitted with IFS
AUD$350.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$318.18)
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Engine Mount Kit to suit Commodore V6 to Toyota Hilux 22R & Diesel IFS vehicles
Our Marks 4WD engine mount kit is designed to fit a Commodore V6 to the Toyota Hilux 22R petrol or diesel engines fitted with IFS (Independent Front Suspension)
The factory LHS chassis bracket is replaced by the one supplied in the kit.
This bracket utilises the standard Hilux mounting rubber and engine bracket supplied in the kit. This design allows the use of the standard GM air conditioning compressor if required.
The engine bracket bolts to the engine and utilises the standard Hilux / 4Runner mounting rubber, which bolts directly to the original chassis post found in all 22R petrol and diesel models.
Included in the kit are the brackets that relocate the steering damper under the track rod, with the new RHS chassis bracket requiring welding to the right-hand side chassis rail.
The other bracket supplied mounts the damper to the track rod.
- Left-hand chassis bracket (3 pieces)
- Left & Right-hand engine block brackets
- Steering damper relocation bracket
- Chassis steering damper mount
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers
- Toyota Hilux 22R, petrol & diesel
- Toyota 4Runner 22R, petrol & diesel
- Welding is required
- Our kit utilises the factory Toyota rubber engine mounts
- Images are for illustration purposes only. Contents may vary
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.