Engine Mount Kit to suit Commodore V6 to Toyota Hilux 22R & Diesel IFS vehicles
Our Marks4WD engine mount kit is designed to fit a Commodore V6 to the Toyota Hilux 22R petrol or diesel engines fitted with IFS (Independent Front Suspension)
The factory LHS chassis bracket is replaced by the one supplied in the kit.
This bracket utilises the standard Hilux mounting rubber and engine bracket supplied in the kit. This design allows the use of the standard GM air conditioning compressor if required.
The engine bracket bolts to the engine and utilises the standard Hilux / 4Runner mounting rubber, which bolts directly to the original chassis post found in all 22R petrol and diesel models.
Included in the kit are the brackets that relocate the steering damper under the track rod, with the new RHS chassis bracket requiring welding to the right-hand side chassis rail.
The other bracket supplied mounts the damper to the track rod.
- Left-hand chassis bracket (3 pieces)
- Left & Right-hand engine block brackets
- Steering damper relocation bracket
- Chassis steering damper mount
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers
To Suit – Toyota
- Hilux 22R, petrol & diesel
- 4Runner 22R, petrol & diesel
- Welding is required
- Our kit utilises the factory Toyota rubber engine mounts
- Images are for illustration purposes only. Contents may vary