Engine Mount Kit to suit LS V8 to Toyota LandCruiser 80 / 105 Series
Our Marks4WD engine mount kit is designed to fit the LS V8 engine to the Toyota LandCruiser 80 / 105 Series.
This kit utilises the FZJ80 engine mount rubbers and comes with new engine block brackets and all associated fittings.
- Left & Right-hand engine block brackets
- 2 Engine mounting rubbers
- Engine mount stabilisers
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers
- Downloadable Instructions
To Suit – Toyota
- LandCruiser 80 / 105 Series FZJ, HZJ, HDJ
- A Tail Shaft Spacer Kit is required when using the factory Toyota auto or manual gearbox. MFK1421
- An Alternator Relocation Kit is required to move the alternator to the top of the engine. Alternator Relocation Kits
- An A/C Relocation Kit is required when using either the factory GM LS1 AC compressor or a Sanden A/C compressor with one of our A/C Relocation kits.A/C Relocation Kits
- The firewall may require a small indentation to provide clearance to the RHS ignition coil pack.
- Reuses the factory Toyota engine mount stabilisers
- Welding is required
- Left-hand drive vehicles may require spacing of the power steering pump out from the chassis for extra clearance.