Engine Mounts to suit Chev V6 / V8 to Land Rover
Our Marks4WD engine mounts have been designed to bolt to the side of the GM engine and then bolt directly to the original Land Rover V8 pre-1999 (Range Rover V8 pre-1996) engine mounting rubber and chassis bracket. (3 bolt engine mount blocks only)
Our engine mounting kit has been designed to give you sufficient legal sump to differential clearance when used with a standard GM rear drop sump.
- Left & Right-hand engine mounts
- Pre-1999 Land Rover
- Not suitable for the four-bolt engine mount blocks
- No chassis engine mount modifications are needed when fitting the Chev V8
- When fitting a Chev V6, the original chassis mounts must be removed and re-welded to the chassis in the appropriate location.
- Images are for illustration purposes only. Contents may vary