- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Diff Lock Air Actuator Conversion Kit
Diff Lock Air Actuator Conversion Kit allows you to replace your factory electric diff-lock motors with a simple air-activated system.
You can wire the system to use standard Carling (ARB) switches or wire them to the factory Toyota rotary switch – all your factory dash lights will work as normal.
The factory electric motors are prone to water ingress which will cause rust/corrosion and either stop you from engaging or disengaging the diff lock.
As the diff-locks are engaged with the air you are required to have an onboard air supply, we use and recommend the ARB range of compressors
- Front air diff-lock actuator
- Rear air diff-lock actuator
- Blanking plate
- Stone guard bracket
- Air solenoid
- 5mm Nylon airline
- Assorted fittings
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- May fit other models
- You will have to wire the solenoid, external switch or Toyota switch, compressor, etc. we don’t supply wiring for this as each vehicle will have different requirements.
- The instructions include the wiring diagram for the solenoid.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.