Bell Housing Adaptor Kit – Chev V8 Petrol – 168 Tooth Flywheel to LandCruiser FJ (Manual)
Toyota LandCruiser engine conversion using the Chev V8 engine – 168 Tooth flywheel
- Using the Chev clutch set-up
- F – 3.9L 4-speed manual transmission
- 2F – 4.2L 4 or 5-speed manual transmission
- 3F – 4.0L 5-speed manual transmission
AUD$2,065.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$1,877.27)
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to Suit Chev V8 Petrol – 168 Tooth Flywheel to Toyota LandCruiser FJ (Manual)
Chev V8 fitted with 168T flywheel to FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, FJ60, FJ70 & FJ75 4 and 5-Speed Manual Kit part no. MFK560#### utilises the GM flywheel and clutch (MCK110) along with the Toyota bell housing. Instead of a new bell housing, a flywheel housing is supplied which measures 122 mm/4.8″ long. This housing has the GM bolt pattern on the front and the Toyota 1F, 2F, and 3F, bolt pattern on the rear.
The kit has been designed to allow for firewall clearance without shifting the transmission or altering the drive shaft lengths. The gear box input shaft is coupled to the clutch via an input extension shaft. The shaft has the Toyota internal spline and spigot diameter on the gearbox end with the GM external spline and spigot diameter on the engine end. The front of the shaft is supported in the crankshaft by a sealed ball bearing inside an adaptor ring. The clutch is operated through a thrust bearing extension sleeve, which is supported in a machined boss located in the centre of the housing. On the front of the sleeve is a thrust bearing to suit the GM clutch pressure plate.
- Adaptor flywheel housing
- Input extension shaft
- Adjustable thrust bearing extension carrier
- Thrust bearing
- Clutch fork pivot
- Flywheel cover plate
- Spigot bearing & adaptor
- Oil pressure sender adaptor
- Water temp sender adaptor
- Bolts, Washers
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
To Suit – Toyota
- LandCruiser F – 3.9L 4-speed (manual transmission)
- LandCruiser 2F – 4.2L 4 or 5-speed (manual transmission)
- LandCruiser 3F – 4.0L 5-speed (manual transmission)
- The kit can be used for the HJ series, however additional parts are required including a 2F or 3F bell housing, clutch slave cylinder, clutch fork, etc
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.