- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Alternator Relocation kit to fit an Alternator LHS top mount – LS V8 6.0, 6.2L (VE-VF)
Marks 4WD has designed and manufactured this Alternator kit to high-mount your factory 12v alternator on the left-hand side top of your LS1 / LS2 V8 (5.7L, 6.0L) engine.
This setup can work for various vehicles such as 4wds, hot rods, classic cars and more.
The kit includes brackets for fitment of the alternator, brackets to mount the power steering reservoir and move the ignition coil pack for clearance, idler pulley, power steering reservoir hose, drive belt and all hardware for installation.
- Alternator Relocation Bracket (Top LHS)
- Power Steering Reservoir Bracket
- Power Steering Hose
- Idler Pulley
- Ignition Coil Pack Bracket
- Drive Belt (6PK2245)
- All fixing hardware
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- LS V8 (6.0L / 6.2L LS3) (VE – VF)
- Does not suit the VZ LS 6.0L engine
- Images show the A/C compressor. No A/C parts are included in this kit
- If your engine was previously equipped with electric power steering, you will need to swap to a 6.0L / 6.2L power steering pump and reservoir.
- Our drive belt may not fit engines using non-standard pulleys, tensioners or harmonic balancers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.