Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to suit Holden V8 (Trimatic Pattern) to Toyota Hilux Gearbox (R150F, R151F 5-speed manual)
Our Marks4WD Bell Housing Adaptor Kit has been designed to accept the Toyota pressed metal clutch fork, clutch fork pivot, clutch fork boot and slave cylinder (mounted on the right-hand side).
When replacing the Toyota diesel engine, a petrol model slave cylinder will need to be purchased.
The clutch master cylinder will need to be replaced with our MFK1645 kit, which uses a LandCruiser master cylinder.
Holden V8 to Hilux, 4Runner, Surf & Bundera 5-Speed Manual Kits part no. MFK650## utilises the GM 153T flywheel, clutch pressure plate and Toyota clutch plate.
- Toyota Hilux 10″ 21 Tooth Spline – MCK488
- Bell housing
- Thrust bearing & carrier
- Flywheel cover plate
- Spigot bearing & adaptor
- Bolts, Washers
- Downloadable Instructions
To Suit – Toyota
- 4Runner / Surf (R150F, R151F 5-speed manual gearbox)
- Bundera (R150F, R151F 5-speed manual gearbox)
- Hilux (R150F, R151F 5-speed manual gearbox)
- This kit is designed for the 160m input shaft R150F, R151F gearboxes
- Not suitable for the 190mm input shaft gearboxes
- When ordering Holden 308 V8 kits, please check whether the bolt pattern at the rear of the engine is a Trimatic or Turbo (Chevy) pattern.
- All 253 C.I. engines have the Holden Trimatic bolt pattern
- The 308 C.I. engines are available with the Turbo or Trimatic bolt patterns
- The 1988 VN and later 304 C.I. and 350 C.I. engines have the Turbo bolt pattern.