- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to fit Holden V8 (Turbo Pattern) to Hilux Gearbox (G52 5-speed manual)
The bell housing has been designed to accept the Toyota pressed metal clutch fork, clutch fork pivot, clutch fork boot and slave cylinder (mounted on the right hand side).
When replacing the Toyota diesel engine a petrol model slave cylinder will need to be purchased.
The clutch master cylinder will need to be replaced with our MFK1645 kit which uses a LandCruiser master cylinder.
Holden V8 to Hilux, 4Runner, Surf & Bundera 5-Speed Manual Kits part no. MFK650## utilises the GM 153T flywheel, clutch pressure plate and Toyota clutch plate.
Clutch Kit – MCK488
- Bell housing
- Thrust bearing & carrier
- Thrust bearing
- Flywheel cover plate
- Spigot bearing & adaptor
- Spigot bearing
- Bolts, Washers
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Toyota 4Runner / Surf
- Toyota Bundera
- Toyota Hilux
- When ordering Holden 308 V8 kits, please check whether the bolt pattern at the rear of the engine is Trimatic or Turbo (Chevy) pattern.
- All 253 C.I. engines have the Holden Trimatic bolt pattern.
- The 308 C.I. engines are available with the Turbo or Trimatic bolt patterns.
- The 1988 VN and later 304 C.I. and 350 C.I. engines have the Turbo bolt pattern.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Be the first to review this product.