Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to suit Holden V8 (Turbo Pattern) to Toyota LandCruiser 4.5L (5-speed manual)
This kit comprises a flywheel housing running a 3-piece steel flywheel.
The flywheel housing is supplied, which measures 61 mm/2.4″ long. This housing has the GM bolt pattern on the front and the Toyota 1FZ, bolt pattern on the rear.
The new steel flywheel is the same design as the one used with the LS series engine kits. It is supplied with a flex plate stiffener that bolts up to the original GM flex plate; the stiffener is basically a very thin flywheel. A crankshaft adaptor/spacer is bolted to the crankshaft, which also secures the flex plate/ring gear and flex plate stiffener to the crankshaft.
The original GM/Holden flex plate with the 153-tooth ring gear is used. The new steel flywheel is drilled and doweled to accept the standard LandCruiser 4.5Lt 12″ clutch as fitted to FZJ## series engines.
The flywheel assembly is heavier than a standard flywheel, giving greater inertia allowing the engine to idle smoother.
The extra weight also helps to give less chance of stalling the engine when off-road, climbing over rocks, and taking off on steep inclines. The extra weight of the flywheel has no adverse effect on the engine.
- FZJ75, FZJ78, FZJ79 – CK6977
- FZJ80 (up to 08/1996) – MCK120
- FZJ80 (09/1996 on) – MCK120L
- FZJ105 – MCK120L
- Flywheel housing
- Flex plate stiffener
- Crankshaft adaptor
- Flywheel cover plate
- Spigot bearing
- Oil pressure sender adaptor
- Water temperature sender adaptor
- Downloadable instructions
To Suit – Toyota LandCruiser
- 4.5L 1FZ 5-speed manual gearbox
- When ordering Holden 308 V8 kits, please make sure the bolt pattern at the rear of the engine is a Turbo (Chevy) pattern.
- You will need to reuse the original GM auto flex plate from your engine.