Bell Housing Adaptor Kit – Holden V8 (Turbo Pattern) to LandCruiser 4.5L (Auto)
Toyota Landcruiser engine conversion using Holden EFI 304 V8 turbo pattern – steel flywheel
- 4.5L 1FZ 4-speed automatic
AUD$2,385.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$2,168.18)
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Bell Housing Adaptor Kit to Suit Holden V8 (Turbo Pattern) to Toyota LandCruiser 4.5L (Auto)
The flywheel housing is supplied which measures 61 mm/2.4″ long. This housing has the GM bolt pattern on the front and the Toyota 1FZ, bolt pattern on the rear.
The transmission torque converter is coupled to the flywheel via a crankshaft adaptor. The adaptor has the Toyota bolt pattern and spigot diameter on the transmission end with the GM crankshaft bolt pattern and spigot diameter on the engine end. This allows the Toyota flex plate and the Toyota torque converter to be bolted to the rear of the crankshaft adaptor as with the old 1FZ engine.
On the front of the crankshaft adaptor a flywheel is used instead of a flex plate, as there is no provision to support a flex plate when the starter motor is engaged.
- Flywheel housing
- Crankshaft adaptor
- Flywheel cover plate
- Oil pressure sender adaptor
- Water temperature sender adaptor
- Downloadable instructions (requires login)
- When ordering Holden 308 V8 kits, please make sure the bolt pattern at the rear of the engine is a Turbo (Chev) pattern.
- The factory automatic transmission will require a stand-alone computer to control shifting of the transmission once the original engine and ECU is removed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.