Ryco N99 Microshield Cabin Air Filter to suit Toyota LandCruiser VDJ70 Series. (RCA414M)
With over 80 years of experience, Ryco Filters is the leading and most trusted automotive aftermarket brand for filters in Australia.
As an authorized supplier, Marks4wd is proud to offer Ryco’s 4×4 range of products backed by the support of Ryco Australia.
Ryco’s new N99 media filters filter down to 0.3 microns at 99.7% efficiency, providing the ultimate in-vehicle air purification against biological contaminants for the vehicle’s occupants.
Ryco’s cabin air filters are designed and tested to suit Australia’s unique conditions and environment.
- Ryco N99 Microshield Triple Layer Protection
- Pre-filter with anti-viral agent
- Activated carbon odour barrier noticeably reduces outside odours
- Electrostatically charged layer for optimum particle filtration.
- Ryco filters meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial agents within the media eliminate viruses and bacteria from the airflow into the cabin.
- N99 medical grade media 99.7% efficiency & 0.3 micron (tested to ISO11155-2:2009)
- Acts as an odour barrier protecting the occupants from harmful exhaust gases and noxious odours.
- Anti Mould protection stops mould and fungus spores from growing in the filter
- Impregnated with a non-toxic Fire Retardant for protection against hot embers and sparks
- A 360° air-tight seal to prevent air from bypassing the filter
- Tested and comply to International test standard DIN 53438, Class F1
- Once a year or every 15,000 km
- 15 minutes
- Toyota LandCruiser VDJ70 Series (05/2007 on)