Transmission Handbrake – LandCruiser VDJ76 / VDJ79
AUD$2,495.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$2,268.18)
A bolt in transmission handbrake upgrade kit to suit LandCruiser VDJ7# Dual Cab/Wagon vehicles – complete kit with all required fitting components.
- VDJ76 – 4.5L V8 Turbo Diesel
- VDJ79 – 4.5L V8 Turbo Diesel
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
MFK20080 is manufactured to suit LandCruiser VDJ7# dual cab/wagon models
The factory LandCruiser 70 series drum in disc handbrake is well known for filling with debris, quickly getting out of adjustment and giving the operator no confidence in its effectiveness.
Our transmission handbrake is mounted on the transfer case output shaft which keeps the brake up out of the road grime and debris, maximising service life, reducing service intervals and saving costly parts.
The advantage of a transmission brake is that it locks the entire drive-train, including all four wheels when the transfer case is locked in 4WD. As the handbrake is mounted Before the differential you also gain the 3.9:1 differential ratio advantage over braking at the wheels.
When installing the Marks4wd Handbrake upgrade to your vehicle the original handbrake cable, shoes, clips, etc can be removed.
- Large Ø240mm drum – designed for vehicles with weight exceeding 4000kg
- Increased reliability and safety
- Improved service life
- Increased holding ability
- Ease of servicing
- Minimised servicing time and costs
- Easy on-vehicle adjustment of the handbrake
- No modification to rear driveshaft with standard height suspension
- Shorten rear driveshaft by 5 to 10mm with 50mm raised suspension
- the handbrake drum hangs slightly lower than the transfer case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.