Electronic Speedo Corrector to suit Toyota LandCruiser, Hilux and Nissan Patrol.
Our Marks4WD speedo corrector comes with specific instructions to suit the Toyota LandCruiser VDJ70 series and the Toyota Hilux KUN/GGN vehicles.
Dakota’s electronic speedo corrector MFK1000 uses the SGI-100BT Universal Signal Interface Unit & can handle nearly all of your electric speedometer signal conversion and calibration issues. The SGI-100BT can recalibrate a 2,000 pulse per mile (ppm) through 250,000 ppm electronic speedometer pulse rates, either up or down. The SGI-100BT is great for adjusting aftermarket and OEM electric speedometers on vehicles after changing rear-end gears, tire sizes, or drive train changes affecting the speedometer.
The SGI-100BT is used as either a signal multiplier or signal divider (25%-400%), making this unit extremely flexible for almost any application.
While the SGI-100BT is intended to correct only the signal feeding the electronic speedometer, in many cases where a speed signal is shared or on a databus, the SGI-100BT can instead correct the signal feeding the engine and transmission computers.
For even greater flexibility, the SGI-100BT allows multiplication up to 16x, taking an 8,000ppm signal and converting to a 128,000ppm output, and includes a regulated 5V sensor output, allowing the use of the Dakota Digital SEN-01-5 speed sensor. A built-in LED display and push-button switches simplify set-up and calibration.
Note: If your vehicle is equipped with an anti-lock braking system (ABS), it is advised to ensure the signal reaching the ABS controller is not altered to eliminate any potential problems affecting control algorithms.
Some vehicles also utilize the output shaft speed to calculate transmission slip and lock-up. When a signal feeding the PCM is altered, this may cause the PCM to detect a constant slip. Consulting a service manual may assist in determining the signal routing within the vehicle if the SGI-5 is decided to be used in a situation such as this.
The unit measures 4″ x 2″ x 1″ and is designed to be mounted inside a vehicle.
- 1 x SGI-100BT
- 4m Connection Cable
- Downloadable Instructions
- Note – We provide specific instructions only for the Toyota LandCruiser VDJ70 and Hilux KUN/GGN vehicles.
- Toyota LandCruiser – 70 series, 80 Series (08/1992 on), 100 Series & 105 Series
HZJ, FZJ, HDJ, VDJ (does not suit 08/2016 on DPF models. Refer to our MFK1050-1 )
- Toyota Hilux – KUN, GGN
- Nissan Patrol – GQ / Y60, GU / Y61
- For installation, please download the Instructions from this webpage.
- For configuration, we strongly advise you to install the Dakota Digital App on your mobile device via Google Play or the Apple Store, as this is the easiest method for programming the unit.
- Not suitable for vehicles with speedos operated via CAN bus system.
- eg Toyota LandCruiser 200 series & LandCruiser 70 series 08/2016 on