Engine Mount kit to suit LS V8 to Toyota Hilux IFS 1998-2005
The Marks 4WD engine mount kit is designed to fit the LS series V8 to a Toyota Hilux when fitted with IFS (Independent Front Suspension)
The engine mounts are designed to offset the engine toward the vehicle’s left-hand side, allowing enough room for the fitment of an A/C compressor.
When mounting a Commodore LS V8 engine, the A/C compressor needs to be moved using one of our relocation kits due to interference to the chassis when accessories are fitted to the factory mounting brackets.
- Left & Right-hand engine mount brackets
- Engine mount rubbers
- Steering box spacer kit
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers
- Downloadable Instructions (requires login)
- Toyota Hilux 1998-2005 fitted with IFS (Independent Front Suspension)
- The kit is designed to suit V6 3.4lt models.
- Fitting to the 3lt diesel vehicle requires the engine chassis brackets to be moved/modified as needed.
- Images are for illustration purposes only. Contents may vary