Holden V8 to Patrol GQ / GU – Engine Chassis Brackets
AUD$275.00 (Excl. Tax AUD$250.00)
The Marks 4WD engine chassis brackets suits fitting the Holden V8 into a GQ / GU Nissan Patrol
- Holden V8 to GQ/GU Nissan Patrol with coil-sprung front-end
- Ask a Question
- Reviews (0)
Engine Chassis Brackets to suit Holden V8 to Nissan Patrol GQ / GU.
The Marks 4WD engine chassis brackets are designed to fit the Holden V8 engine to GQ / GU Nissan Patrol
Our engine mounting kit has been designed to give you sufficient legal sump to differential clearance when used with a standard rear bowl GM sump.
- Right & Left-hand chassis brackets (posts)
- Nissan Patrol GQ / GU(coil spring front suspension)
- Suits coil-sprung front-end vehicles only.
- Utilises the factory GM rubber engine mounts
- Early GQ Nissan and Ford Maverick models utilise a leaf spring front suspension.
- Welding is required
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.