Transfer Case Adaptor to suit GM 6L80E 6 Speed Automatic to Toyota LandCruiser 5-Speed Manual Transfer Case (19 Spline)
The Marks 4WD transfer case adaptor is designed for joining the GM 6L80E auto transmission to the Toyota LandCruiser 19 spline transfer case.
The kit comprises a cast aluminium adaptor housing, billet steel interface plate, shaft coupler, low range lever mount, all required fixings and instructions.
When fitting the LS V8 engine and 6L80 transmission to the 60 Series we recommend using our weld-in engine mount kit MFK40430 and cross member mounting kit MFK40440 for ease of relocating the transmission cross member as it now mounts onto our housing rather than the gearbox.
The 5-speed 19 spline version of the transfer case was used in the 40, 60 & 70 Series LandCruisers 10/1982 onwards. The 70 Series LandCruiser must have been fitted with either the F, H, BJ and HZJ engines.
The 6L80E has an overall case length of 590mm/23.23″ without the extension housing.
The 6L90E transmission can be used but as it is 35mm longer than the 6L80E transmission, the transfer case is moved further rearwards. Modifications to the mounts, floor, tail shaft lengths and shifter mounts will be required. The 6L90E transmission has 3 output shafts – this conversion is only suitable for the Holden HSV style (32T output shaft) transmission from the 6.2 LSA engine.
- Adaptor Housing
- Shaft Coupler
- Low Range Lever Mount
- Bearing, Shaft coupler, Hi/Low Lever Bracket
- Seals, Gaskets, Shims, Spacers
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers
- Installation Instruction Manual
- Transmission Cooler Manifold
- Toyota LandCruiser 5-speed manual (19 Spline) transfer case
- Only suitable using the HSV style (32T output shaft) auto from the 6.2 LSA engine.
- Driveshaft length will need to be modified for the correct length.
- Our adaptor housing utilises the original Toyota transfer case rubber mounts.